Critical Trends for Tech Marketers in 2022
Gain insight into your customers’ product purchase plans for 2022 as well as top marketing trends to pay attention to next year.
Would you like to know what changes your customers expect to their budgets in 2022? Would it be helpful to know what types of product purchases they are prioritizing? Join our upcoming webinar for specific survey data that will answer these questions and more.
We recently surveyed our technology buyer audiences (My TechDecisions, Campus Safety, CE Pro, Commercial Integrator and Security Sales & Integration) to find out how 2022 is shaping up in terms of budgets and areas of focus.
Join Marsha Marsh, publisher of M2X Technology Network, and Adam Forziati, web editor of M2X Technology Network, as they analyze technology buyer plans for 2022, including:
- Technology budget expectations for 2022
- Breakdown of planned purchases by technology segment
- Preferred tools and information sources for making purchase decisions
- The role of purchasing dept in making decisions
We will also take a look at a recent survey of our Marketing to Tech Pros and Marketing to Integrators audiences to gain insight into the top marketing trends for next year, including:
- Expected budget changes in 2022 including overall marketing, digital marketing and martech
- Plans for trying or expanding usage of specific marketing tactics/solutions
- Marketing department staffing plans for 2022
Please join us on December 15 at 12pm ET for this in-depth webinar to gain insight into both your customers’ plans for 2022 as well as the marketing trends that are most likely to impact you next year.
Sign up as a FREE member to gain access to our online seminars, webinars, custom market research reports, downloads, and other insights into tech marketing!
( Already a member? Login now.)