How To Streamline Campaigns With Airtable For Marketing Solution
The solution is designed to analyze data and compile it all in one place to help marketers drive business growth.
The Airtable For Marketing solution empowers marketing teams to drive business growth with increased agility, flexibility and scale, creating a single place for marketing teams to streamline content and campaign workflows, move quickly and drive business growth.
Airtable For Marketing combines business operational data from multiple sources in one unified location, which allows users to easily update information in real-time for streamlined workflows. Users can view their data in grid, calendar, Kanban, gallery and Gantt formats for improved visibility. Teams can also define and apply their own set of filters to the workflows to narrow down relevant information on current projects or campaigns.
The solution also allows teams to integrate their pre-existing and custom workflows in Airtable with the marketing tools and platforms they already use, such as Salesforce, Google Calendar, Hootsuite etc., for increased operational efficiency.
Additional capabilities include:
- Airtable Sync, which allows marketers to adapt to business changes in real-time, reduces mistakes that happen when data is copied from multiple places and lets teams have better visibility into the information they need;
- Asset Review that helps teams expedite their creative production process by providing feedback quickly and in the same place where content is planned, with a record of all the feedback in one place;
- 50 Pre-built Airtable Apps that help create flexible, customized marketing workflows and allow users to analyze, enrich and act on data while creating charts, scheduling tasks, previewing content and more;
- Airtable Automations, which help teams automate redundant tasks and push information out for boosted productivity and reduced friction; and
- New and updated templates designed for common marketing use cases that helps teams get a jump start on their next project.
The solution is designed for marketers looking to streamline their content and campaign workflow management.
Airtable is built on top of a relational database that powers hundreds or thousands of users at a time, updating data in real-time and easily integrating with the tools marketers are already using.
This story premiered on our sister site, DemandGen Report.