Where Tech Buyers Go for Product Information
Technology buyers have preferences to where they find your products, how they are used, and what benefits your product provides.
We surveyed technology buyers to learn where they go for technology product information so that you can better reach customers. This research report covers:
- How Much Time Do Technology Purchasers Spend Researching?
- How Do They First Wish to Hear From You?
- How Do They Like to Learn More?
- Do They Belong to Social Media Groups?
- Do They Have Purchasing Departments?
We also asked buyers if they had any other suggestions for how vendors could help secure buy-in within their companies for purchasing tech solutions. We had some great responses that we want to share with you. Download our free report today to learn more!
Sign up as a FREE member to gain access to our online seminars, webinars, custom market research reports, downloads, and other insights into tech marketing!
( Already a member? Login now.)