Campaign Monitor has announced its integration with Salesforce CRM to streamline customer support and easy integration. The email marketing software will allow customers access to libraries of Salesforce data so they can create dashboards and email campaigns from one, single platform.
The Campaign Monitor for Salesforce app, available on the AppExchange, combines the capabilities and contacts of both the Campaign Monitor platform and Salesforce software. By taking advantage of this integrated automation, Campaign Monitor customers will find it easier to draft and send personalized messages that find the correct audiences at the correct times.
Bottom line: the integrated app empowers email marketers with a comprehensive understanding of their clients and customers interests and buying habits.
The following bullet points highlight a summary of the integrated platform’s key features and innovations:
- More accessible data when creating and managing campaigns
- Saves time by automatically syncing data and building lists
- Segmented, multi-step automation and custom dashboards allow email integration to be more streamlined and powerful
- Safe and reliable platform that has passed numerous security and development reviews
- Classic Salesforce experience with new capabilities
The integration aims to bring customer relationship management to a more accessible platform for all users. When done correctly, a good CRM strategy can grow revenue and improve customer experience.
Since the integration, Campaign Monitor has become Salesforce’s number one app for email marketing.